Sunday, February 08, 2009

Ni hao!

This past week they have started giving Ni Hao Kai Lan on Noggin and the kids are loving it. It is kind of like Dora the Explorer but in Mandarin Chinese. So the kids love saying "Ni Hao" which means hello. I have been watching this show with them because it's cute and besides I can't watch my stuff with them, they control the TV. So I have been learning the chinese words as well. My supervisor is Chinese and so I have been practicing my Chinese with her. She's shocked and has not heard of the show. Every day I go into work I say a new word. I think it's funny!

Alan has started doing homework for preschool and so this is the beginning of a gruelsome journey 12 more years in the making. Just when I thought I was almost done with school and with my own homework and then it hits me that I also have to help them out. As long as they don't come here with like Advanced Calculus, I can help them.

Charlie is talking more and more. So now I keep telling him no and no. He'll be like watch me mommy or look at me mommy, listen mommy. It's so cute. Even his teachers are amazed at the fact that it's all coming out now. I told them, same thing happened to Alan. One minute they are barely talking the next they won't stop saying a lot.

Melody my precious baby is still saying mama. She's very quiet and keeps to herself but if she needs something it's mama. One thing I love about her is her smile and wanting to interact with people. I brought her to work last Tuesday and everyone loved her. One lady made a comment saying that she didn't know the IRS was hiring agents this young. Everyone started laughing. Melody was just so cute they want me to bring her more often.

All three of my babies are adorable. They have great hearts and are loved by all. Makes me wonder if I should keep with my plans on having the fourth?

1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

oh your kids are so cute. tahnks for sharing your love and memories with them.

fyi-we changed out http address for our blog so the old one you have linked takes you to a weird foreign site. the new one can be accessed on my profile.