Friday, February 20, 2009

C'est ma vie!

I am so thrilled, I found out yesterday that I am halfway done with my Master's Degree. WOO-HOO! I only have three more classes to go of the regular accounting classes then I have my CPA courses and so next year I will be graduating. I am soooo thrilled and excited. Hopefully Josh and I can be done at the same time, he's finishing his bachelor's. I am really glad that I pushed him to do it, and then one day we can tell our children that we both did it so they can do it too.

So if my plan goes right, here's what can happen. I graduate with my Master's in Accounting and Finance Management and then get my CPA. I would apply to work for the medium and large size business division of the IRS. There you automatically get promoted you don't have to compete. So I could be making double my salary now, if I were to go that path. I could also go to Criminal Investigations and train in Atlanta, GA for 6 months and get automatically promoted but at a higher level (and more money), with a shorter time to retire and I would get a government car as well as learn how to use a gun. The last part doesn't sound as good but it is Criminal Investigation. There are many routes I can go within the IRS and as long as I work hard I can get there.

In other news...

Josh and I are considering getting Disneyland annual passes and go there frequently for the kids. We love Disneyland as one of our first dates was there. We just haven't been to it in a while, the last time we were there Space Mountain was still closed and California Adventure hadn't opened. So we want to venture out and do more. We'll continue working in putting our house together the way we want to, but also want to do something fun.

I personally love it, since I want to start sharing great and wonderful places with my kids. I've been there, I've done that now it's time to pass it on.

Oh I decided, I will have the fourth kid. I will go for it next year when I am done with all the travel and training and school. So we'll see when it happens.

No comments: