Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Fun!


So trying to get settled in our new house, we have already put up most christmas decorations. We have got all the stockings hung on our fireplace. It's everything I had always dreamed of. Now it's in my own house. I was taking a look at the mountains today, and they are so close and so full of snow. I love how the rain can just clean everything and make the proximity of the mountains look even closer.

We have been going to a lot christmas parties and we are enjoying every one of them. Some are with old friends and some with new. I am loving what the season is all about. I even had to talk last Sunday at church about the greatest blessing during the holiday season. It was funny because as I had started my talk, Charlie started crying and screaming "mommy" over and over. Josh brought him up to the podium with me and as soon as he got up there, Charlie said "daddy." People laughed and laughed. For those who haven't had the pleasure to hear the Davis' talk, I am assuming that you'll have to wait three years before it happens again.

Alan is understanding more about Santa and is behaving better. The lies we tell our children. Charlie is loving candy canes, so please don't show him any. Melody, my poor baby is experiencing the cold. It is soooo cold!!! Luckily it stopped raining. Luckily my new house is equipped with a fairly new heater. Fireplace, heater, the stories were all true, we just never had them at our apartment.

So if I don't write anything between now and christmas, have a great holiday!

1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

Merry Christmas!