Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My love Josh is 31.


So Josh turned 31 yesterday. sigh. I'm not so thrilled about it but what can I do. He had a good time at Disneyland with his sister. They share the same birthday. Though I wish we could have been there with him, it is their day.

So after a fun day at Disneyland and foul smelling people in front of them that made them gag and almost throw up, they came over to our house to end their celebration.

It was exciting we had her kids here with us. It was great to see her son Mark who is 24 (and the eldest of all the cousins) and my little baby who is 9 months be together in the same roof (she was asleep when he got here). The kids were having fun with their cousins and though my Charlie was shy at first once that diaper was changed he was super happy.

We had cake, played Rock Band and had tons of fun. I feel bad for Tracey though, she was in pain after walking around Disneyland and seemed a bit swollen. I gave her Tylenol so that she could drive home, poor thing! They had a blast on their birthday and that's awesome. I'm sure my husband will remember it for a long time.

No comments: