Friday, October 03, 2008

My mom always hated you!!!



Tonight we are watching Forgetting Sara Marshall. I always did like the promo's for this movie and because I had just had Melody we couldn't go see it. So tonight we watch this and tomorrow we watch Iron Man. Having kids makes it impossible for Josh and I to go to the movies. So we rather buy the flicks when they come out rather than watching them at the theater. So last week he got me Sex and the City the movie and this week he got me Forgetting Sara Marshall.

Yet two weeks ago with my new coworkers we went to go see a chick flick, I had no vote in the movie. We saw The Women. Total chick flick, there was never a guy or a guy in the background. I somewhat liked the movie but I would have rather watched Tropic Thunder.

Alan did the cutest thing this morning, he was feeding Melody her milk. He came to me and said "mommy, Melody is hungry. Get her milk now." I was like ok. So then I had Alan feed her and they were both so happy, I wished I had my camera to have taken a picture of them.

Charlie's new word of the day is happy. He is also saying mommy. He has called me daddy for the longest time. Not that I minded so much, but I love it that he calls me mommy. He'll be talking more soon, and I can't wait to hear what he says.

1 comment:

EvaMarieva said...

Hey there! Congrats ony our lil girl. The last time I saw you Chrlie was Yoda and adorable. Our family blog is mikeandevastclair.blogspot.com. Take care and I look forward to keeping up with you!